Vinicius Costa is a whimsical surrealist digital artist that for 12 years, has been consistently developing a self-expression style. Vinicius art is vibrant and positive; it tells visual stories, and it looks to engage some conversation with others through details and whimsical realities.
Vinicius, in his career, has contributed, with his unique style, out-of-the-box thinking, and experience, to win multiple big-name awards. He has spoken in multiple design conferences about his technique & artistic style. ADC Young Guns jury referred to his work as: "jaw-droppingly detailed, original, and weird…" and "stunning craftsmanship and imagination!"
But, according to him, He ...
- Creates images and visuals that can tell full stories
- Puts the same amount of passion from his fine art original artwork into his commercial style frames and projects
- Always preferred to play soccer on the weakest team; this way, he felt like he could make a difference by being more helpful
- Plays acoustic guitar and can't remember a chord of someone's else song but remember every single one of his own
- Has a different new favorite dish every week
- Can't stand people too funny
- Never gives up on a good idea!
- Can eat fresh mozzarella like an apple
- Agrees that shadows have colors
- Is capable of putting himself in anyone's situation to understand what that person is going through
- Patience and focus is one of his most considerable virtues
- Agrees that we are born with 2 ears and 1 mouth to listen twice more than what we speak
- Never curse (rarely)
- Worries about some white hair appearing on the side of his head, he has way too many peculiarities to mention here. Still, most of all, he believes in a better world where everybody can live in the present and find purpose and happiness.